Announcing our inaugural Juried Open Online Art Competition and Exhibit for Artists working in both 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional media. Artists from around the world are invited to submit their best works for online exhibition and awards. Entries are accepted beginning September 1, 2014, Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Painter and sculptor Barry Eisenach works out of his studio in Arvada, Colorado. After two years at Colorado State University he attended and graduated from Colorado Institute of Art. After 23 years as an illustrator and graphic designer he turned his attention to sculpting and painting. Mr. Eisenach was featured in the January 2000 edition of Southwest Art Magazine and the July/August 2008 and 2011 issues of Art of the West. He was elected to membership in the Northwest Rendezvous Group in 2003 and is a juried Sculptor Member of the National Sculpture Society.
Artists 18 years of age and older are eligible to enter the show. All artwork must be original in both content and execution, and created solely by the entering artist, without assistance from an instructor. Entries should be no more than two years old. The following media are eligible for entry:
- Traditional fine-arts media (oil, pastel, watercolor, casein, gouache, acrylic, encaustic, charcoal and other drawing media, collage, and mixed media, etc.).
- Photography and digital artwork will not be accepted.
- Craft arts such as quilting and other fabric arts, pottery, glass art, will not be accepted.
- The Puget Sound Group Northwest Artists reserves the right to exclude entries considered unsuitable for the intended audience of the exhibition.
Each artist may submit up to three images. The fees are $35 USD for the first image, $20 USD for the second image, and $10 USD for the third image. Fees will be collected and processed by www.OnlineJuriedShows.com as part of the entry procedure.
Enter your images online at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Images should be in JPEG format and sRGB color space. Help in photographing your work and properly sizing your images can be found on the How to Enter page. For best results, make sure your image is 1920 pixels @72 dpi on the longest side.
If you need help entering your images or are unable to, please contact help@OnlineJuriedShows.com or call 949-287-8645.
Open for entry: Monday, September 1, 2014, 12 AM, PST
Entry deadline: Monday, November 10,2014, 12 AM, PST
Juror selects 100 entries for exhibit: Week of November 15
Notification of acceptance: Week of December 1, 2014
Notification of winners: Week of December 17, 2014
Dates of Online Exhibit: December 1, 2014, through January 31, 2015
AWARDS AND BENEFITS
First Prize: $1000 USD
Second Prize: $700 USD
Third Prize: $500 USD
Winners will be exhibited on their own separate web page in addition to the general exhibition page. All artworks juried into the exhibition also receive the following benefits:
- Publicity in the form of email marketing, social media, and announcement of the event on the Puget Sound Group’s website.
- A separate web page for award winners.
- A link to each artist’s website.