Wonderful opportunity to submit artwork for a PSG Northwest Artists show at the Matzke Fine Art Gallery!
The Matzke Gallery has been voted in the top 5 statewide galleries in King 5 Best of the Northwest for both 2014 and 2015.
Call for submissions closes on Saturday, February 6th. Feel free to review the submission details below and direct any questions to email@example.com
MATZKE FINE ART GALLERY
THEMED SHOW SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Entry form is online at:
- PSG members are eligible to submit up to five works of art for consideration.
- Artwork must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on February 6, 2016. The Matzke Fine Art Gallery is selecting works for the show.
- 2D Works: cohesive artwork, framed similarly, white or off white matte only. Including matte and frame, outside dimension should be no larger than 8 feet x 8 feet.
- 3D Works: with a stand or base, works should be no larger than 8 feet in height.
- $50 fee to participate. Includes promotional materials and mailing.
- Selected artwork is to be at the Gallery no later than February 27th or 28th, 11 am to 4 pm. Shipping and transportation of art is the responsibility of the artist. Carpooling is available.
- Opening party is March 12th, 5-9 pm. Potluck and BYOB party.
- Gallery show runs from March 12th - April 10th
- Art pick up will be Sunday the 10th from 3-5 PM and/or Monday April 11th from 11-4.