- Active community involvement in the Seattle art scene
- Public exhibition and painting demo opportunities
- Invitations to PSG exhibition openings
- Social Media promotion and visibility
- Mentorship program to offer or receive feedback from professional peers
- Camaraderie among professional artists through committees and events
- Free online artist profile on PSG website
- Marketing opportunities through PSG website, social media channels and newsletter
- Educational programs, studio visits and Artist Salon series
- Annual Scholarship Awards
- Group paint–outs/scheduled open studios
- Annual Auction or Juried Exhibition
- Issues of Palette Talk Newsletter
Members are the heart and soul of PSG. Membership offers artists and art enthusiasts the opportunity to be part of an eighty-seven year legacy of promoting the visual arts in the Pacific Northwest.
We provide membership levels for artists, art enthusiasts, patrons and partners. Learn more about your options below and join one of the most prestigious and oldest artist associations in the United States.
Signature Membership is reserved for a select group of professional artists who have been juried in by a "panel of their peers." This level entitles the member to participate in all PSG activities and exhibits as well as special events designed for Signature Members only. Signature Members are encouraged to provide leadership and teach in our educational and mentoring programs. Members are invited to create an artist profile on psgart.org with images of their work, contact information, as well as a link to their website.
Artist Membership is open to all artists at all levels and mediums, and entitles a member to participate in member only activities, exhibits and educational programs. Artist Members are invited to create an artist profile on psgart.org website with images of their work, contact information, as well as a link to their website.
Student artists currently receiving professional training from institutions and/or private professional art instructors. Student must be 18 years old or older and must show proof of enrollment in an art program or private art instruction. Student members are eligible for annual Student Scholarships.